I’ve been a huge fan of Stephanie Howell’s BYH for a while now and decided to do a September edition of it. Here are some “rules” for the post:
- Blog whatever is authentic. Whatever is truly on your mind and in your heart.
- It can be serious, silly, short, long. [NOTE: No one said it has to be serious. But it should be authentic.]
- No judging allowed no snarky comments, no making fun, no passive agressive digs.If you are going to read the blogs linked below, don’t be mean. Nothing here is whining, though I can’t help it if you perceive it that way. It’s me honestly sharing my feelings. if you feel that it’s whining, then you don’t have to read. 🙂
- If you BYH, link back here in the comments. I always read and comment on every single post.
- Feel free to use the graphic above. Just make sure to link back to me.
5 months after my wedding, I am sick of people asking me when I would be planning to have my first child. Honestly, I wish that people would mind their own business.
Work -life balance does exists in my dictionary. My current job is a dream come true with its flexible work hours and the ability to be independent. While flexibility is a common practice elsewhere in the world, in Asia, it is not widely practiced.
Being plus sized really sucks, and I can’t be positive about it. Accepting my “fat” body is just society’s way of telling me you’d never be skinny. Alas, it’s time to work on the health aspect of my life.
I can’t wait for the 19th, my beloved Godson would be back in the sunny island and I would have unlimited access to him for 2 glorious weeks. He is super precious and I am glad to be his Godma.
Learning to cook proper meals prepared from scratch is tough. I’ve always been able to bake most things from scratch, but to cook Asian food, I am absolutely hopeless. One of the goals I would love to accomplish before my new home is ready is to be able to cook basic meals.
I need my own home ASAP! Living at my in laws and not being able to cook, bake or even practice my piano is taking a toll on me. Seriously, I need more personal breathing space. On a better note, 5 more floors before the building is completed! Hopefully it would arrive by the end of next year and my nightmare would be finally over.
Work politics are bad, especially for an introvert like myself. I can’t deal with the gossips, it makes me want to huddle up and hide away with my books.
I’ve started keeping a physical diary and hope that I’d get the hang of just simply writing my heart out again.